We celebrate God's love through one Saturday night and two Sunday worship services. Each service offers the same message, weekly Bible verse and communion (every other week).
Sunday at 8:30 AM
Classic Service- This more traditional service includes hymns, with choir or organ.
Sunday at 10:30 AM
Praise Service- This service is more contemporary, as we join our hands and voices with our Praise Teams with keyboards, guitars, and drums. Children's Sunday School is offered during his service for youngsters up to twelve years old for age appropriate worship and activities.
"He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.'" Mark 16:15-16
Peace Shelby’s mission statement is: “Reaching out to help people experience a personal relationship with Jesus Christ!”
Peace is a congregation dedicated to the service of Jesus Christ. Our interest is in you. We desire to share your joys, your sorrows, and your spiritual needs.
Peace Shelby is a Christian community.
- in the One true God, as revealed in the Bible as: Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.
- that we are separated by God by sin.
- that Jesus came and lived a sinless life, died on the cross and rose from the grave that we would have forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life.
- that we are saved by faith through God's grace (undeserved love), which is God's gift to us.
- that the Bible is God's inspired word without error and is the foundation of all we believe.
- Bible Study