General Dress Code Guidelines:
• Socks or hose must be worn at all times.
• Dress, tennis/athletic shoes, or sandals may be worn at any time. Footwear without backs is not allowed. Heels or platforms must not exceed 2 ½ inches.
• No crocs or roller shoes are permitted.
• Tattoos, body piercing, and bandanas are not permitted.
• No extreme haircuts or coloring, unnatural hair colors, designs, or tails are permitted.
• Jewelry may be worn in moderation. Makeup (in moderation and good taste) may be worn by girls in grades 6-8. No makeup, hairspray, etc. should be brought to school.
• Post earrings only are permitted for girls in grades K-5.
• Boys must be clean-shaven, and hair must be clean, well groomed, natural in color, and cut so that it does not hang over the ears, eyes, or shirt collar.
• Scarves are not to be worn during the school day, with the exception of outdoor time/recess.
Physical Education Uniforms
Students Grade 5-8 will be required to wear physical education uniforms consisting of shirt and shorts. Uniforms are available for purchase through schooloffice. All uniforms must be identified with the child's name. Students must also wear socks and tennis shoes.
All uniforms must be identified with with students name.
"Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good." Titus 3:1
Students in Kindergarten through 8th grade need to follow this dress code:
Color: Solid navy blue, black, or tan
Style: Dress pants, properly sized, of 100% cotton or cotton polyester blend. No denim, cargo style, or corduroy. Pants may not have a jean or casual-wear appearance nor riveted or side pockets, extra pockets or zippers. No bell bottoms allowed. No button-fly trousers or exterior string closures allowed. A belt is required if pants have loops in grades 2-8. Capri-style pants may be worn only during shorts season.
Walking shorts, which are no shorter than 6 inches from the floor when kneeling, and of the same color and material as pants may be worn in September, May, and June.
Color: Any solid color or Peace polo shirts.
Style: Dress, oxford, polo shirts, turtleneck and mock turtlenecks. All shirts (excluding turtlenecks) must have buttons or snaps as a closure, also sleeves and a folded collar. They must be properly sized, buttoned, and worn inside the pants/shorts/skirts. No layering of any shirt is permitted. No names are permitted. Small logos (not exceeding a 2” square) and the Peace Panther emblem are permitted. No polar-style fleece material allowed. Left-side pocket on polo shirts may be worn.
Solid-colored, long sleeve crew or v-neck pullovers, cardigans, or vests without names or emblems. An approved shirt must be worn under sweaters. No sweatshirts.
Color: Navy blue, black, or tan.
Style: Skirts, skorts, jumpers and split skirts of 100% cotton or cotton polyester blend. No denim or corduroy. They shall be no more than 6 inches from the floor when kneeling.